Please send resume, current and previous salary history to email@example.com
Part time hours are anywhere from 15 to 25+ hours a week depending on kitting demand.
Hours can be any shift Monday through Friday within 8 am and 3 pm, we will accommodate!
Part Time Kitting / Light Assembly Job Description
· Perform all kitting / light assembly functions as directed by lead associate
· Complete quality assurance checks on all outbound products
· Highly repetitive assembly and sub-assembly tasks, like folding corrugated boxes, applying labels and gluing.
· Products are standardized and prescribed
· All kits have work process documents to follow step by step procedures to ensure quality control
· Daily usage of tools like assembly jigs , staple and glue guns
· Must adhere to quality assurance standards
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and wear steel toed shoes
· Ability to use pallet jack and proper lifting techniques
· Meet or beat per hour productivity standards per kit
Mission: We Believe...
- In maintaining our families and our faith as the top priorities in life.
- In holding ourselves to the highest of moral and ethical standards.
- In treating everyone with respect and integrity - we are people of our word.
- Our customers value trusted partnerships and creative solutions that support the continual success of their business.
- In giving back to the community in which we live and work.
- In leaving ALL we meet better than they were before.
Culture...The Values That Guide Us
Integrity – I am a person of my word. My word speaks the truth. I own my actions and my goal is to show my appreciation and apologize for my upsets.
Passion/Fun – I live each day focusing on the positive. I am passionate about my life, my family and work. I want to create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy life as well.
Gratitude – I am grateful for all I have. I appreciate others around me and let them know by saying thank you or showing them in other ways.
Reliability – I always do what I say I’m going to do. Customers internal or external can count on me because I will deliver when called upon. People know that when I commit to doing anything it will get done.
Responsiveness – I get back to people in a timely manner. I understand that for others to do their job I must respond quickly to their questions and e-mails. I will be responsive to the needs of the customer and be proactive with my communication even if I cannot meet the requirements.
Positive Attitude – I always have a positive attitude. I am always looking for ways to improve. I am a team player. My thoughts affect who I am and those around me. The attitude I put out is what I attract back. I avoid gossip and rumors and help others get back on the positive track.
Ownership – I am responsible for my actions. I acknowledge and take care of my mistakes and celebrate my successes. In order to affect change, I must be willing to change.
Faith – We live our faith and will not sacrifice what we believe for material gain.
Consistency – I am consistent in how I do my job; striving to grow and to work more effectively. I work to remain positive and understand that my challenges should not negatively affect others.
Excellence – I work to be the best. I give 100% and in turn expect the same from others. I continually look for ways to become excellent in all that I do. I will never settle for “good enough”.
Considerate – I am respectful of the feelings of others. I understand that other people have different personalities and react differently to situations; I respect their opinion. I always treat others how I would like to be treated.
Balance – I have a balanced approach to life. I know that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are as important as my financial and intellectual growth.
Lakeland Supply Sustainability Culture